Looking for an NDIS Provider in Malvern East?
At Pillar Health, we love to empower people with different conditions to improve their independence through health and fitness.
Our team of health professionals can put a plan together to help you now, and into the future to achieve your goals. We understand some health conditions need a number of health experts to work together in collaboration. We are a collaborative team who work to build health and inspire wellness. We are privileged to work under the one roof. Together we can help you manage more complex needs.
NDIS, or National Disability Insurance Scheme , is a nationwide insurance scheme funded by the government. The scheme allows differently-abled people to access an annual pool of funds (based on needs-assessment) which they are able to use to access health care and support services. This service is designed to ensure you receive the support, funding and care required for your rehabilitation or condition.
Pillar Health is a registered NDIS provider in Melbourne. Through our NDIS services, we work to provide the foundations to build health, inspire wellness to reach your full potential. As well as improving independence and quality of living, we love to help people return to the things they love!
Some health conditions need a number of health experts to work together. We are a multidisciplinary clinic with many health experts in our team. Together we can help you manage more complex needs.
What to expect
You will first attend a full Initial Consult performed by your chosen therapist which will be 1:1. This will include:
- A full functional and biomechanical assessment
- The discussion of your goals and what you hope to achieve from these session
- A take home management plan to keep you on track and understand your treatment sessions.
- After your initial assessment we will set up an NDIS Treatment Planning Consultation (NTPC). Yourself, your representative or practitioner and our practice manager will discuss your needs and propose a service agreement.
At the end of your NDIS plan, your practitioner will sit down with you to review and discuss your progress. They will also chat with you about what else you would like to achieve. After this your practitioner will write up your progress report and add their recommendations about how you should best proceed from there to reach the next step in your goals?
What to bring to the appointment?
- NDIS number
- NDIS plan start date
- Your contact details
- Name and contact details of the person providing Coordination of Supports (if you have one)
- A copy of the relevant part of your plan (if you would like assistance)
Contact the clinic for a copy of the Service Agreement to read
At Pillar Health, all our NDIS services are compliant with government guidelines, billings and terms and conditions and are reviewed and updated regularly.
For the current NDIS pricing structure, please click HERE or call our friendly Client Experience team