Online Telehealth Consultations
Your health is your wealth. Our practitioners can help with an online video consultation.
Access Health Experts With Telehealth (Online) Technology
Accessing essential health services is not always convenient or possible, which is why Pillar Health proudly offers online sessions to all of our clients, both in Melbourne and around Australia.
Online consultations are an effective way to meet with an expert practitioner from the comfort of your own home. Experts are at hand to help you to get clarity on injury management, get you out of pain, and create a plan to get you back to what you love doing as fast as possible.
Online physiotherapy consults are ideal for people who:
Would like to save time, avoid dealing with traffic and have the convenience of consulting with a health professional in their own home or unable to attend the clinic location due to extenuating circumstances
We aim to simplify the process from start to finish so you will feel comfortable from day one.
Our qualified practitioners replicate in-clinic treatment and rehab regimes.
What you will need – its simple
– Your phone, or
– A laptop with inbuilt camera, or
– A desktop computer with a webcam
– Internet connection
Your session will be conducted using our practice management software Cliniko. It is 100% safe and secure. Once you have found a convenient day and time from the comfort of your own home your confirmation email will have an online meeting link which allows you to join the call to meet with your practitioner.
Your practitioner will find out and help to give you clarity on:
- Your goals (what is the meaningful change you are looking for)
- What’s wrong (the likely diagnosis)
- Why it is there (education of the root cause of your issue)
- An individualised plan to achieve your goals
- We will then provide the treatment, advice, education and rehabilitation exercises needed to get you out of discomfort and back to what you love doing as fast as possible.
Telehealth has recently been approved and is now covered under many private health insurance funds. This has only recently been approved and we are seeking further clarification which we will provide to everyone once we have more information.