Physiotherapist Malvern East
Physiotherapists at Pillar Health Malvern East have a high level of experience in treating a range of conditions. Our Physiotherapists assess, diagnose, rehabilitate and prevent a variety of injuries and concerns; most commonly muscle, joint and bone injuries. Our Physiotherapy consultations involve a comprehensive assessment to address the cause of your condition, not just the symptoms. Our goal is to work with you to provide an individualised treatment plan that gets you back to doing the things that you love! Treatment can vary but will often include a combination of hands-on manual therapy and joint mobilisation, dry-needling, massage, exercise prescription, postural correction, clinical exercise and taping.
Our Physiotherapists can help with:
- Chronic and acute pain
- Rehabilitation (pre/post-surgical)
- Sports injuries
- Muscle and ligament strains
- NDIS Services
- Online Physio
- Women’s health Physiotherapy (Pre-and post-natal conditions)
- Clinical Exercise (formerly known as Clinical Pilates)
- Improving sports performance through maximising muscle & joint function
- Workstation ergonomic assessments
We can help you. Book online conveniently in 30 seconds. Find a day and time that suits you.
For more information on physiotherapy at Pillar Health, read our Physiotherapy resources HERE